3M PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Plus Headset
ERIKS Item #
3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Plus Headset is a hearing protector with built-in analog two-way communication radio, a level-dependent function for ambient listening, Bluetooth® Multipoint connectivity and external connection jack.
Easy To Use:
• Noise attenuating headset helps provide hearing protection in environments with potentially hazardous noise.
• Voice Operated Transmission (VOX) facilitates hands-free operation.
• External Connection Jack provides the possibility to connect an external communication device via a cable.
• Five conveniently positioned function keys and voice guided menus (with multiple language selection) to handle all modes and settings.
• Push-to-Listen quick activation of Level-dependent function
• Multipoint, for simultaneous, seamless connection to up to two external devices using Bluetooth® technology
Built-in two-way communication radio:
• Headset-to-headset communication on 16 channels on PMR446 MHz or 69 channels on LPD433 MHz
• Analog radio selective squelch function with CTCSS tones allows multiple users to work on the same channel without listening to each other´s communication.
Long range, Low power:
• Range with maximum output power is up to 2 km outdoors depending on actual conditions.
• Operating time is up to 18 hours, using the 3M™ PELTOR™ ACK081 Battery.
Situational awareness with level dependent function:
• The level-dependent function helps you hear important sounds from the surroundings and to communicate with people standing close by in a noisy environment, without compromising your hearing protection.