ERIKS Item #
This item is no longer available
|Document type||Document type|
|Product Data sheet default||Download (PDF)|
Product Lines:Workholding Tools
- SafeLink provides wireless communication between the fixture mounted SEND unit and the machine control interfaced RECEIVE unit.
- Fixture mounted "SEND" unit uses radio communication to monitor pressure and/or clamp position
- 2.4 GHz Frequency Band for global acceptance
- "Frequency Hopping" used for signal stability, even in busy production environments
- "SEND" units are easily reassigned to a different "RECEIVE" unit so fixtures can be moved between machines
- No limit to the number of systems used in a production area
- "SEND" units are internally powered by a replaceable 3,6 VDC Lithium battery – provides up to 3-year battery life
- "SEND" units are sealed to IP-67 for protection from contamination and coolant
- LED lights for visual status indication
- LCD Display window for set-up and status display.