ENERPAC Pump ZW3 Sgl D03 1STD230 8L Fltr
ERIKS item #: ZW3008GIF11
Catalogue item no 1: 9716533
Manufacturer partnumber: ZW3008GI-F11
- Industry standard mounting for electric or manual valves
- Pump accepts any industry standard D03 style directional valve. Also available with 2 station and 4 station manifolds.
- Highly efficient design provides increased flow rates, reduced heat generation and a decrease in power consumption
- Extensive list of accessories including
- Heat exchanger
- Pressure transducer
- Level and temperature switches
- Replaceable piston check-valves increase service life of major pump components
- Optional backlit LCD provides pump usage information, hour and cycle counts
- Also available with 2 station and 4 station manifolds
- Z-Class electric pumps are designed for use in the harshest manufacturing environments. The pumps provide reliable and durable performance in a wide variety of configurations.
- Efficient design reduces heat generation and reduces power consumption
- Balanced pump section reduces vibration improving durability and sound levels
- The Single Station D03 pumps are supplied without the standard LCD electrical control. This configuration is intended to be used with user supplied controls. Control requirements include: Motor Starter or Contactor, and remote control of the pump mounted valve. Typical applications include: Special Machines and CNC Machines where the control of the pump and valve will be done by PLC or machine control.
- The use of the ZPF Return Line Filter is recommended. If the pump is to be run at pressure at a relief valve setting, the ZHEE10 Heat Exchanger is also recommended. For monitoring of the oil level and temperature, use the ZLSU4 Level/Temp Switch. For pump shutdown at pressure, the ZPSW4 Pressure Switch Kit can provide an input to the customer supplied controls. As these accessories are designed to be used with the standard Enerpac LCD control, the customer assumes responsibility to adapt the standard leads to their controls.
- Be aware of leakage rates of any valve installed on an Enerpac pump. Many standard spool valves have excessive leakage rates at higher pressures that can limit the performance of the electric pump. Be sure to consult Enerpac if you are unsure of your choice of valve.